Will be held in conjunction with the San Antonio Livestock Show. The Superbowl Show will be held on Wednesday, February 17th.
Check-in will follow the San Antonio rules for Simmental/Simbrah/Simbravieh
Show will start at 8 a.m. and will begin with showmanship—more details as to order of show will be provided at a later date
We are currently updating our sponsors for the 2016 event—it is suggested that you contact the seller of your heifer to see if they are going to be participating. This list will be updated at a later date also.
Click here to download the entry form.
Exhibitors: Please adhere to the following rules concerning the Superbowl Show:
• Each animal entered in the Superbowl shall be subject to DNA testing as deemed necessary at the discretion of the show coordinators
•All Grand & Reserve Champions will be DNA Tested and Confirmed prior to receiving awards
• Heifers must also be entered in the San Antonio Junior Heifer Shows to enter the Superbowl
• Please send a copy of your animal’s registration paper with this entry. Failure to do so will void your entry
• Heifers must be purchased directly from a Superbowl Sponsor or a joint ownership where one of the partners is a Superbowl Sponsor.
• Heifers cannot be transferred from one family member to another (or anyone else) and still qualify to show.
This will result in a disqualification. It must be a direct transfer from a participating sponsor to the junior exhibitor entering the heifer in the Superbowl.